DIE HARD 4.0
Yes people !! I am about indulge in one of my favorite pastimes , commenting and usually lambasting movies ( only there's less of the mouth this time , more of my fingers ). After a series of forgetful movie misadventures topped off by a horrendous catastrophe titled oh-so-unforgettably as JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM , I've finally managed to watch an absolute paisa-vasool movie , DIE HARD 4.0 shwiiiiiiing (you didn't get that , then go watch "Wayne's World") Die Hard , oh Die Hard , what can I possibly say about Die Hard ?! I know !! I know !! Move over Clark Kent , Peter Parker , John McClane's back and he's kicking some mean terrorist ass , make that e-terrorist ass for this sequel. Bruce Willis is back ladies and gentleman and how ?! Bruce just makes the whole getting hurt and bleeding to death routine seem oh-so-cool. He's like" Hey cmon now !! Let's jump out of a speeding car after calculating the trajectory of the car as it launches off the...
Comments